Temporary electricity supply for construction sites in Sydney
Get fast response temporary electricity supply for your construction site in Sydney’s Northern Beaches or surrounding surburbs.
We supply and install temporary electricity for construction sites and properties in Sydney
Overhead Electrical is made up of friendly, level 2 accredited professionals who know how to get the job done, each and every time. We can conduct a comprehensive system assessment, identify and respond to defects, upgrade your current setup and carry out regular maintenance for peace-of-mind. If you need help with a temporary electricity supply for construction sites, then we are the people to call. Reach out today and let’s chat about how our skills can match your power needs.
Temporary electricity supplier backed by over 100 google reviews
Getting temporary power for your construction site
The advantages of 3 phase power upgrades
- Identify your temporary electricity needs and determine the size of the construction site and the amount of electricity required.
- Contact Overhead Electrical, the experts in temporary electricity supply for construction sites.
- Sign a contract with Overhead Electrical outlining the scope of work, cost, and any other relevant details.
- Coordinate the installation with the Overhead Electrical team. They will assess the construction site, determine the best location for the temporary power supply, and install the necessary equipment.
- Monitor and maintain the temporary electricity supply to ensure that it is functioning properly. Overhead Electrical will be available to make any necessary repairs or adjustments as needed.
Standard and safety requirements for electrical supply on construction sites
All temporary supply installations must meet relevant clauses in the Electricity (Safety) Regulations 2010 and any subsequent amendments; and Part 2 of AS/NZS 3000: Electrical Installations (known as the Australian/New Zealand Wiring Rules). They should also meet Northpower network standards and Worksafe NZ safety requirements. Upon installation, a valid Certificate of Compliance (COC) must be completed before the supply can be livened.