Lawn bowls lighting solutions in Sydney's Northern Beaches and surrounding suburbs
Our qualified level 2 ASP electricians will help you upgrade your stadium field lighting to energy efficient and high quality LED lighting.
tailored lawn bowls lighting solutions for better vision
Our lawn bowl lighting options cost less to run, last longer and lower carbon emissions. Trust that our friendly and professional team will always arrive on time and get to work with zero fuss so that you can sit back and relax in knowing that everything is taken care of.
Overhead Electrical is committed to providing great outcomes for the people that we work with. Contact us today to find out more about our light fitting service for lawn bowl greens and more.
lawn bowl lighting solutions backed by over 100 google reviews
Upgrade your lawn bowl field lights with Overhead Electrical
Our step by step process
- Assess the Current Lighting Situation: As a qualified electrician, it is our responsibility to evaluate the current lighting system, including the number of light fixtures, their location, and the type of light bulbs that are in use.
- Determine Desired Lighting Levels: To provide the most effective lighting solution for your lawn bowls facility, we will work with you to determine the desired level of illumination for the space.
- Select LED Light Fixtures: Based on the identified lighting needs and the specific characteristics of your lawn bowls facility, we will choose the most suitable LED light fixtures to replace any existing halogen or incandescent lights.
- Install the LED Lights: With our electrician qualifications, we are able to safely remove any existing lights and install the new LED fixtures in their place.
- Test the Lighting System: To confirm that the LED lighting system is functioning properly and providing the desired level of illumination, we will conduct thorough testing of the system.
- Maintain Optimal Performance: To keep the LED lighting system performing at its best, we will perform regular maintenance tasks such as cleaning the fixtures and replacing any damaged or malfunctioning components.