DEE WHY 2099 3 PHASE UPGRADE
Our lovely Customers Alison and Dave got in contact with Overhead Electrical regarding some upcoming renovations in dee why.
They where also worried about not having safety switches and having a low overhanging power line which entered their property.
- Upgrading the overhead incoming mains to 3 phase allowing our customers to expand their house and allowing adequate additional load.
- New Overhead 3 Phase Service Line to Private pole, elimnating the issue with low hanging wires.
- Underground Consumer Mains from private pole to new switchboard.
- Switchboard Relocation ( Existing switchboard was in a location where a -wall was being removed in future renovations)
- New 3 phase switchboard upgrade including RCBO’s, Safety switches (Safety comes first)
- New 3 Phase Metering.
- New Earthing System.
Ours was a difficult job. We required an creative electrician who could work out how best to deliver power to our site. Ben Hodge and his team were fantastic. Clean, Prompt, No Mess. If you want a professional electrician, go with the best - Overhead Electrical. - Mike Burgess CEO / Scott & Broad Pty Ltd
We have used Ben’s services on a number of occasions and have been most impressed with his commitment to detail. He handled the electrical work for a major kitchen renovation at our home and did a terrific job. He worked well with all the various trades and made sure that the job was completed on time and to our complete satisfaction. We retain Ben’s services for ongoing maintenance work and would have no hesitation recommending him to future clients. - Bob & Sandra
Ben has done a number of jobs for us over the years. From simple fixing of broken sockets, right through to redoing all of our lights and fans throughout our house. At all times he has provided clear quotations, he is professional, he's efficient his craft is excellent and he's also a good guy. We happily plan our projects around his availabilities, but he also helps when timings aren't on our side and things need to be fixed - Amy & James
Ben advised us on lighting on the outside of our home after years of no action from us. When the plan was agreed within 1 day everything was completed. No fuss and no mess. He also put in a weather proof outlet for our caravan. The lights look fantastic. The price was very good and the service terrific. We'll be using Ben from here on. - Louise & David
If this is an emergency outside of normal business hours, call us0409 017 436